Yeah, it’s three minutes long, but why can’t more TV commercials be this inspirational? Brilliant… but have some tissues handy.
- Jeremy Lin's rise sparks national discussion on race and racial issues, not just over Asian Americans
- A pronunciation guide for Japanese words including "panko," "udon," "sake," "anime" and "karaoke"
- A graduating student's update about the University of Colorado's "War Against Asians" Campus Press article
- Really? ESPN uses "chink" about Jeremy Lin in headline after loss against Hornets. Really.
- San Francisco's Hokubei Mainichi the latest Japanese community newspaper to shut down
- Growing up with stinky, slimy, altogether wonderful Japanese food
- Dale Li vividly brings to life Japanese American tragedy in 'Dust Storm'
- Jimmy Tsutomu Mirikitani, 1920-2012