Yeah, it’s three minutes long, but why can’t more TV commercials be this inspirational? Brilliant… but have some tissues handy.
- Korea’s obsession with plastic surgery is creating a generation of clone-looking young people
- Vincent Chin’s hate crime attack was 27 years ago today
- Yellowface redux: Why is it OK for Hollywood to cast white people as Asians?
- What are words worth: Hapa, Hafu or Mixed-Race?
- Hollywood’s continuing fascination with yellowface
- We need to train young journalists (and people in general) about older racial epithets
- Anti-Chinese sentiment never seems to go away, even when the US Senate apologizes for past racism
- Sushi Poppers: is sushi in a tube progress?