Yeah, it’s three minutes long, but why can’t more TV commercials be this inspirational? Brilliant… but have some tissues handy.
- Jeremy Lin's rise sparks national discussion on race and racial issues, not just over Asian Americans
- A pronunciation guide for Japanese words including "panko," "udon," "sake," "anime" and "karaoke"
- Jeremy Lin and Linsanity: Followup thoughts on race and Asian America
- A Chinese mother explains why being a hard-ass Asian parent is better for your kids than Western coddling
- Really? ESPN uses "chink" about Jeremy Lin in headline after loss against Hornets. Really.
- Korea's obsession with plastic surgery is creating a generation of clone-looking young people
- Asian Americans are much more visible on TV than even a few years ago
- Cooking and culture: Korean soon doo bu, kimchee and the magic of YouTube