Yeah, it’s three minutes long, but why can’t more TV commercials be this inspirational? Brilliant… but have some tissues handy.
- A pronunciation guide for Japanese words including "panko," "udon," "sake," "anime" and "karaoke"
- A Chinese mother explains why being a hard-ass Asian parent is better for your kids than Western coddling
- Banana wasn't just a gathering of Asian American Pacific Islander bloggers – it was a statement of solidarity, camaraderie and community
- Some people think Japan's earthquake and tsunami are payback for Pearl Harbor? Really?
- Does comedy excuse racism? Trailer for "The Goods: Live Hard Sell Hard"
- Really? ESPN uses "chink" about Jeremy Lin in headline after loss against Hornets. Really.
- Keanu Reeves as a samurai: Is it still 'yellowface' if the actor is hapa?
- Colorado balloon boy Falcon Heene: I notice when Asian Americans are in the news, for good or bad