This commercial debuts on TV during the American Music Awards. Takei, who’s a hero to Asian Americans, gay people and sci-fi geeks the world over, is just so shameless about having fun in everything he does….
- Jeremy Lin's rise sparks national discussion on race and racial issues, not just over Asian Americans
- A pronunciation guide for Japanese words including "panko," "udon," "sake," "anime" and "karaoke"
- A Chinese mother explains why being a hard-ass Asian parent is better for your kids than Western coddling
- Korea's obsession with plastic surgery is creating a generation of clone-looking young people
- Katy Perry's faux-Japanese American Music Awards performance was terrible
- Nagomi Visit introduces Japanese culture to visitors through home-cooked meals
- The Ai Kuwabara Trio Project brought a delicious taste of Japanese jazz to Denver
- Really? ESPN uses "chink" about Jeremy Lin in headline after loss against Hornets. Really.