This commercial debuts on TV during the American Music Awards. Takei, who’s a hero to Asian Americans, gay people and sci-fi geeks the world over, is just so shameless about having fun in everything he does….
- A pronunciation guide for Japanese words including “panko,” “udon,” “sake,” “anime” and “karaoke”
- Growing up with stinky, slimy, altogether wonderful Japanese food
- “Hawaii Five-0″ airs powerful episode about Pearl Harbor & imprisonment of Japanese Americans during WWII
- The eyes have it: “Anime Eyes” are another way Asian women try to change their looks
- A Chinese mother explains why being a hard-ass Asian parent is better for your kids than Western coddling
- What are words worth: Hapa, Hafu or Mixed-Race?
- Cooking Japanese food with my mom: Okara and Tempura
- Korea’s obsession with plastic surgery is creating a generation of clone-looking young people