This commercial debuts on TV during the American Music Awards. Takei, who’s a hero to Asian Americans, gay people and sci-fi geeks the world over, is just so shameless about having fun in everything he does….
- Jeremy Lin's rise sparks national discussion on race and racial issues, not just over Asian Americans
- A pronunciation guide for Japanese words including "panko," "udon," "sake," "anime" and "karaoke"
- Korea's obsession with plastic surgery is creating a generation of clone-looking young people
- Really? ESPN uses "chink" about Jeremy Lin in headline after loss against Hornets. Really.
- What are words worth: Hapa, Hafu or Mixed-Race?
- A Chinese mother explains why being a hard-ass Asian parent is better for your kids than Western coddling
- Sandra Oh's next career move: producing, raising funds for animated feature "Window Horses"
- Want to get a photo in v2.0 of my book, "Being Japanese American?"