This commercial debuts on TV during the American Music Awards. Takei, who’s a hero to Asian Americans, gay people and sci-fi geeks the world over, is just so shameless about having fun in everything he does….
- Jeremy Lin's rise sparks national discussion on race and racial issues, not just over Asian Americans
- A pronunciation guide for Japanese words including "panko," "udon," "sake," "anime" and "karaoke"
- A Chinese mother explains why being a hard-ass Asian parent is better for your kids than Western coddling
- About Gil Asakawa's Nikkeiview
- V3con opening night will feature singer-songwriter Connie Lim
- Korea's obsession with plastic surgery is creating a generation of clone-looking young people
- Gil's Social Media
- Pop culture including J-pop builds bridges between Japan and the US