This commercial debuts on TV during the American Music Awards. Takei, who’s a hero to Asian Americans, gay people and sci-fi geeks the world over, is just so shameless about having fun in everything he does….
- Jeremy Lin's rise sparks national discussion on race and racial issues, not just over Asian Americans
- Jeremy Lin and Linsanity: Followup thoughts on race and Asian America
- A pronunciation guide for Japanese words including "panko," "udon," "sake," "anime" and "karaoke"
- A graduating student's update about the University of Colorado's "War Against Asians" Campus Press article
- Godzilla, the world's most famous Japanese American
- “The Red Kimono” captures the tragedy of internment, and the larger context of racial injustice
- Bravo to Bravo for stopping use of "JAP" for Jewish American Princess in reality show
- Really? ESPN uses "chink" about Jeremy Lin in headline after loss against Hornets. Really.