This commercial debuts on TV during the American Music Awards. Takei, who’s a hero to Asian Americans, gay people and sci-fi geeks the world over, is just so shameless about having fun in everything he does….
- Jeremy Lin's rise sparks national discussion on race and racial issues, not just over Asian Americans
- How are Asian Americans reacting to the news from Ferguson?
- A pronunciation guide for Japanese words including "panko," "udon," "sake," "anime" and "karaoke"
- About Gil Asakawa's Nikkeiview
- Does Buddhism have a diversity problem?
- San Francisco's Hokubei Mainichi the latest Japanese community newspaper to shut down
- PSY performs on American Music Awards, and racist haters come out on Twitter
- Growing up with stinky, slimy, altogether wonderful Japanese food